TERMS OF SALE
1. Wood being a natural and hygroscopic product it is subject to many variations in colour , grain patterns, surface splits, warping Etc. These are not detrimental to the performance of the product.
2. Gates that are not CCA pressure impregnated are supplied planed and sanded ready to be finished with an appropriate preservative.
3. All goods remain the property of Richard Hope Wooden Gates until payment of the full price has been received.
4. Unless otherwise stated, prices do not include Value Added Tax and where applicable this is chargeable in addition.
5. If the buyer makes default in any payment the seller may, as its option and without any prejudice to any other rights of the seller, suspend any further deliveries and work until the default is rectified, or cancel the order and/or cancel or procure cancellation of any other orders which the buyer has placed with the seller, so far as any goods remain to be delivered or work done thereunder.
6. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, quotations given and orders accepted are subject without notice to alteration by the seller at any time to reflect any increase in the cost to the seller of manufacturing or installing the goods over such cost as estimated at the date of quotation.
7. Any time given or accepted for delivery or installation shall be treated only as an estimate in good faith and the seller does not accept any contractual obligation as to this time or date.
8. No condition is made or to be implied nor is any warranty given or to be implied as to the life or wear of the goods supplied or that they will be suitable for any particular purpose or for use under specific conditions.
9. It is the buyers responsibility to dispose of any waste or spoil removed from the ground when new gateposts are being installed, and under no circumstances will Richard Hope Wooden Gates dispose of such waste.
10. It is the buyers responsibility to dispose of any materials that are removed when installing a new gate, eg the old gates, posts or furniture.
11. No credit is given and full payment must be made on the date of completion of the order.