Pressure treated timber has been impregnated with TANALITH E, a waterborne product based on copper triazole technology. Copper is derived from recycled sources and triazoles are organic biodegradable biocides, commonly used to protect many of the food crops we eat. TANALITH E pressure treated timber is usually specified for both in and out of ground contact applications where there is a medium to high risk of decay or insect attack. All our gates can be pressure treated, and this is done after machining to ensure maximum penetration.
• Ideal for general construction, fencing, garden and leisure
• Conforms to new European Standards and individual
• Impregnated using vacuum pressure technology.
• Appealing natural green colour with excellent colour durability,
.• Proven performance, widely used and accepted worldwide.
• Effective long-term protection against fungal and insect attack.
• An established and proven alternative to traditional